Terms and conditions for the use of ESR Education on Demand
(Version September 2019)
The use of the website is subject to the following terms and conditions to be accepted by the user prior to the use of the website:
- Each user must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
- he website shall be used without account creation and login.
- The user shall be responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs while using the website.
- The user may not use the service of this website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. The user must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in any jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- This website contains material contributed or licensed by individuals, companies, or organizations that may be protected by Austrian and foreign copyright laws. Downloading, reproduction, redistribution, or making commercial use of any material published on this website is strictly forbidden.
- In the event of termination of this website, ESR shall announce the termination by prior notice of at least one calendar month by a public announcement on the website. ESR shall not be obliged to keep documentation of data or to store or to save data that were generated or acquired by the usage of this website, especially but not exclusively related to test results and certificates.
- In no way, online learning and self-assessment as provided by the material in Education on Demand, replaces the user’s training obligations or obligations related to continued professional development legally or professionally issued by the respective national health authorities.
- ESR does not give any warranty for the accuracy or completeness of medical procedures, diagnostic procedure or treatments contained in the material presented on this website. In no event will ESR be liable for sort of damages arising from the use of this website or from medical procedures, diagnostic procedures or treatments presented on this website.
- The website and all of its component elements, including text, graphics, images, hyperlinks and other materials supplied by third parties, are for general educational purposes for health care professionals only and must not take the place of professional medical advice. Those seeking medical advice should always consult their physician or other medical professional.
- In preparing this website, every effort has been made to provide the most current, accurate, and clearly expressed information possible. Nevertheless, inadvertent errors in information can occur. ESR is not responsible for typographical errors, accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information contained in this website. Any information or data made available on this website are subject to change without notice. The services, information, and data made available on this website are provided ‘as is’ without warranties of any kind.
- To the extent that links or referrals to third-party internet websites are contained on this website, the ESR does not assume any responsibility or liability for any information, communication or materials arising from these linked sites, or from any subsequent link on a linked site. The ESR does not necessarily share the opinions of any third-party on a linked site.
- The use of Education on Demand is reserved for members and customers of the ESR. To see how the ESR processes personal data, please visit https://www.myesr.org/3/data-protection-information